Beware people of America, here is an aggressive psycho-colored product designed to destroy you, your children, kill your fertility and make you wandering purposelessly around like the living dead. Here it is, Rainbow Blast Cake of Bakery of Walmart: “Vibrantly-colored cake, iced with Vanilla Buttercrème Icing, topped with confetti sprinkles.” Just look at that play-doh they want you to eat:
- Enriched bleached flour (Watch video Enriched Wheat Flour);
- Vegetable oils;
- Mono and di-glycerides are synthetic emulsifiers used to blend together certain ingredients, such as oil and water, which would not otherwise blend well;
- Polysorbate 60 is another synthetic emulsifier added to create a feeling of texture as if you eat something of value;
- Propylene glycol monoesters are yet another group of emulsifiers which is known to be toxic for cats, so please, when you enjoy eating the cake do not share it with your pets, if you want to keep enjoying the company of your pets;
- A list of redundant 69 minor additives including HFCS, partially hydrogenated vegetable oil – a good source of trans fat (watch the video for detail), a bunch of nasty artificial colorants and
- On the top of the above, aluminum sulfate and sodium aluminum phosphate are added as baking powders. Read the Wikipedia article about the health concerns: Aluminum increases estrogen-related gene expression in human breast cancer cells cultured in the laboratory. The estrogen-like effects of these salts have led to their classification as a metalloestrogen. Aluminum in food may be absorbed more than aluminum from water.
That’s what they call “buttercream” in today’s American food industry: No butter and no cream…
Who can eat this cake? Please keep in mind that this chemical conglomerate is designed especially for our children. Can you imagine how this unnatural stuff can be utilized to rebuild some 7,000,000 red blood cells that die every second in an average man? No way! Maybe body of xenomorph would make use of this infamous cake but if you feed it to your child you push your baby on the way of poor blood quality and overall degradation. One has to be very well educated about what the human’s food and nutrition are to stand up to this “domestic food terrorism.” So please do not support it by contributing your $2.78 for the harm.
DyeDiet Doesn’t Buy It!
This is one of the most diverted products allowed to American food and especially designed for consumption by children I have come across so far. In every cake we have detected overall 140 mg of synthetic colorants with record amount of 16 mg of aniline dye Blue 1 (see what happens in the extreme cases: Blue colon at autopsy) and large amounts of Red 40, Yellow 5 and Yellow 6 (see the above picture). We were unable to determine contents of the other two dyes Red 3 and Blue 2. Please read the CSPI report relevant to the Rainbow Blast Cake, Food Dyes: A Rainbow of Risks.
The cake is charged with 10 strange chemicals that have no place in the human body (red segments); it’s the real chemical blast of DDFI = 77/28 ~ 2.75 and bad to unacceptable nutritional value of DDNF = 28/103 ~ 0.3 are what you get. If you eat the whole piece, you will stuff your body with 28 g of fats (including some trans), 68 g of sugars and only 4 g of protein.
Seriously, if it happens that you got lost in wilderness with a Rainbow Blast Cake as the only “food” left, best you can do is to bury it deeper in a hole, to prevent wild animals from dying of poisoning, and survive on drinking water only.
Better alternatives. Unfortunately, there are no significantly better alternatives that you can find at Walmart cake departments. All their cakes look strictly inedible to me.
If you luckily have Whole Foods Market store in your area, make your purchase there. Otherwise please do the job of baking for yourself and your kids. But please do not use cake decorating kits that are full of the artificial colorings. Let’s not to allow the “food terrorism” to undermine health and future of this country. Good luck to all of us who care!